Buy a brushless ESC controller for dual motor online. Brushless speed controller support current, duty cycle, speed, position control modes, 150000 EPRM. 100A/200A has advantages of good heat dissipation, strong current resistance, easy to use.
- Model: BLDC-VA-750D-N-100
- Voltage: 14-84V (4-20S safe, voltage spikes must not exceed 84V)
- Firmware upgrade: Support USB online firmware upgrade
- Current: Single/dual max. continuous current 100A/ 200A, single/dual max. current 120A/240A (duration depends on external heat dissipation)
- Control communication mode: Support PPM, ADC, NRF, UART
- Braking capacity: Regenerative braking
- Control mode: Support current, duty cycle, speed, position control mode
- BEC: 5V/1.5A output, 5V/1.5A output for external electronic equipment
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047, AS5048A
- Communication port: USB, CAN, UART, SPI, IIC
- EPRM: 150000
- Motor cable: 12 AWG
- Power cable: 12 AWG
- Size: 103*107*18.5mm
Tips: How does ESC controller work?
The ESC (Electronic Speed Control) translates this movement by the driver into a signal that increases or decreases the power produced by the motor. The signal from your transmitter is picked up by the Receiver in the model and, once decoded, is sent to the ESC.