Waterproof brushless motor comes with 22V Max voltage, 4200W Max power and 193A Max current. The 1300KV brushless motor is made of high quality aluminum alloy and designed to provide high quality and great performance.
Rotational Speed: 1300KV
Maximum Current: 193A
Maximum Voltage: 22V
Maximum Power: 4200W
Winding Type: WYE
Number of Turns: 2Y
No-load Current: 3.1A
Max Seed: 30000KV
Number of Rotor Stages: 4
- 1300KV brushless motor has a 4-stage 12-slot high-torque motor design.
- CNC machined billet, 6061-T6 aluminum heat sink.
- High-purity copper coil for maximum performance.
- High-speed ABEC5 oversized bearings.
- Highly balanced rotor, high smoothness, accuracy and high speed.
- Ultra-thin (0.2mm) stator blades.
- Removable/replaceable rotor.
- Precision design for maximum energy conversion.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: Why use brushless motors for RC boats?
RC boats usually use brushless motors. The quality and performance of brushless motors are better than brushed motors, so they last longer. RC boats with brushless motors are generally more expensive than boats with brushed motors. Another significant advantage of brushless motors over brushed motors is that they do not require prolonged maintenance.