Small brushless water-cooled motor for sale, with maximum power of 2800W. Powerful 1200KV brushless water-cooled motor is made of high-quality aluminum alloy with the latest CNC milling machines and designed with high power and rotation speed to provide a longer run time for RC boat.
- Model: BLDC-RB-3680
- Rotation Speed: 1800KV
- Max. Current: 105A
- Max. Voltage: 19V
- Max. Power: 2000W
- Motor Size: Φ36*80 mm
- Winding Type: WYE
- Number of Poles: 2Y
- No-load Current: 3.4A
- Max. Speed: 50000KV
- Shaft: Φ5 mm
- Number of Rotor Poles: 4
- Weight: 340g
- 1800KV brushless motor has a 4-stage 12-slot high-torque motor design.
- CNC machined billet, 6061-T6 aluminum heat sink.
- High purity copper coil for maximum performance.
- High-speed ABEC5 oversized bearings.
- Highly balanced rotor, high smoothness, accuracy and high speed.
- Ultra-thin (0.2mm) stator blades.
- Removable/replaceable rotor.
- Precision design for maximum energy conversion.
Tips: How does RC boat water cooling work?
How the Water Cooling system works. In a Radio Control Boat, water is forced through the water cooling system. Water is picked up through the rudder most commonly, or an externally mounted pickup typically located on the transom. Water is transferred through the cooling system by means of silicon tubing.