Low-cost DC brushless motor designed for high performance, motor power 300 watts, rated current 10.42A, failure rate up to 85% or more. IP65 rating with shaft seal, small size, maintenance-free, long service life.
Matched Controller Model: BLD-4850
Rated Power: 300W
Rated Voltage: 36V
Rated Current: 10.42A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 0.96 Nm
Max Torque: 2.87 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Current: ＜3.5A
Square Flange Size: 86 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 6 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of ATO BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 36V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 300W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 36V 300W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Speed - Torque Curve
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Is your 300W BLDC motor in continuous operation?
Yes, the 300 watt brushless DC motor works continuously (24/7). No external cooling is required (ambient temperature should be: -20 to 55°C). The regulation states that motors rated for continuous operation motors that operate continuously are included. This means that the motor is capable of continuous operation at its rated power with a temperature rise at the specified insulation temperature.