50 Watt high torque brushless motor is a compact, high-performance brushless, and high-speed motor, with 0.16 Nm rated torque and 3000 rpm speed. BLDC motor with the matching bldc motor controller and gearbox can provide higher torque and efficiency in your application.
Matched Controller Model: BLD-300B
Rated Power: 50W
Rated Voltage: 36V
Rated Current: 1.7A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 0.16 Nm
Max Torque: 0.48 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Current: ＜0.8A
Square Flange Size: 60 mm
Insulation Grade: F
Working Efficiency: 85%
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 2 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 36V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 50W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 36V 50W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Speed - Torque Curve
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace, and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: How can I upgrade my 36V brushless motor to a 48V operation?
There is about a 99% chance that your 36-volt controller will work properly at 48 volts. To be sure of this, open the box and look for the small jar marked 63V inside. Typical is 63 volts, not 67 volts. Add a 12v battery to your existing one and connect it in series and you can run 48v. expect a speed increase of about 4 mph. It shouldn't burn anything up. Sometimes the controller will pop a cap when you use 48 volts, but that's only because the cap is defective. The motor will be fine. Adding 12 volts will not make it overheat. Adding more amps might, but more voltage is not likely to hurt the motor.