High-efficiency 400KV/ 650KV brushless motor for rotary-wing drone for sale. Powerful drone motors featuring 4-6S rated voltage, 4 mm shaft diameter. A Brushless motor for a multirotor drone adjusts the pulling force and torque through the relative rotation speed between the paddles to control the hovering, rotation, or flight of the aircraft.
|Number of Stator Slots
|Number of Rotor Poles
|Motor Silicone Wire
|Phase-to-Phase Internal Resistance
|Motor Weight (Including Wires)
|Rated Voltage (Lipo)
|Maximum Continuous Power
|Maximum Continuous Current
- 400KV/650KV brushless drone motors are designed for long-flight time multi-rotors. These motors can produce enough torque at low RPM and work at peak efficiency during flight.
- The whole series uses brushless.com's patented Stepped and knurled design that not only efficiently prevents motors from getting loose, but also reduces the probability of malfunction and unstable output power.
- With the guarantee of strength, the caps of V motors are highly hollow-cutted to save weight, so that these motors can reach maximum thrust-to-weight ratio and gain more flight time.
- Brushless drone motors are dynamically balanced to our highest standard. Each rotor's axial and radial runouts are tested strictly according to its design. The difference in the performance of each motor is controlled by 3% so that these products can provide precise and stable power for professional applications.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Tips: How to choose a multi-rotor drone motor?
- The motor of the multi-rotor drone should consider the weight of the entire drone, and the maximum pulling force of the motor should be selected according to the weight of the entire drone.
- The KV value of the multi-rotor drone motor, the KV value of the multi-rotor drone motor is the rate of change of the motor's idle speed per minute under 1V voltage. For a motor of the same power, the higher the KV value, the faster the speed change per unit voltage, which means the faster the response speed that can be achieved.
- The size of the multi-rotor UAV motor, according to the KV value to select a number of suitable motors, then we need to see whether the motor can be installed on the rack, that is, we need to consider the size of the motor.