Brushless ESC controller for sale at a low price, input signal PWM, intelligent switch fireproof flower, waterproof and dustproof, suitable for all kinds of weather competition. 50A ESC controller small size, built-in capacitor module, suitable for RC model cars, tanks, and robotic arms.
- Model: BLDC-ESC-D50A
- Voltage: 8V-60V(3 - 12S)
- Firmware: Latest firmware version
- Power Current: 50A continuous/200A peak
- Signal: PWM input
- Communication Port: USB, CAN, UART
- Control Modes: BLDC, FOC
- Size: 84.1x121x22.6 ( mm )
- Switch Off: Fireproof flower/intelligent version of fireproof flower switch
- Input Source: PPM, analog, NRF, NYKO, KAMA, NUNCHUCK
- Support Sensor: ABI, HALL, AS 5047, AS5048A
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Types of electronic speed controllers
Depending on the specific requirements, there are two types of electronic speed controllers that you can get exactly in the RC Model Shop, such as brush ESCs and brushless electronic speed controllers.
The brushed ESC is the first type of electronic speed controller and it has been around for several years. It is very inexpensive and can be used for all kinds of RTR electric RC cars.
Brushless ESC is the advancement of modern technology once it comes to electronic speed control. It is also more costly. Connected to a brushless motor, it has more power and higher performance compared to a brushed motor. It can also last longer.