Cheap 600KV brushless motor for sale online, which is designed for RC boats. It is easier to remove and replace. The waterproof brushless motor comes with 50V Max voltage, 6300W Max power & 126A Max current, and is designed to provide high quality and great performance.
Rotational Speed: 600KV
Maximum Current: 126A
Maximum Voltage: 50V
Maximum Power: 6300W
Winding Type: WYE
Number of Turns: 3Y
No-load Current: 1.8A
Max Seed: 30000KV
Number of Rotor Stages: 4
- 600KV brushless motor has a 4-stage 12-slot high-torque motor design.
- CNC machined billet, 6061-T6 aluminum heat sink.
- High-purity copper coil for maximum performance.
- High-speed ABEC5 oversized bearings.
- Highly balanced rotor, high smoothness, accuracy and high speed.
- Ultra-thin (0.2mm) stator blades.
- Removable/replaceable rotor.
- Precision design for maximum energy conversion.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: How to choose a brushless motor for a boat?
To choose the best brushless marine motor for your boat, it is important to know the size of the boat and the number of batteries you plan to use. Hull size will determine the size of the motor needed to push the weight. The number of batteries will determine the required motor air volume (KV).
- 20”/55cm–34”/86cm hulls will typically use a 540 size motor 36mm diameter x 50-75mm length.
- Hulls of 34”/86cm–40”/102cm+ typically use motors with a diameter of about 42mm or more and a length of over 65mm.