A Brushless DC electric motor is a high-speed brushless motor. 100 watt 24 volts brushless DC motor for sale, rated speed of 3000 rpm, IP54 duty continues, brushless design for long life. Small BLDC motor is widely used in new energy electric cars, renewable energy systems, and compact occasions.
Matched Controller Model: BLD-300B
Rated Power: 100W
Rated Voltage: 24V DC
Rated Current: 5.21A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 0.32 Nm
Max. Torque: 0.96Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3300 rpm
No-load Current: ＜0.8A
Square Flange Size: 60 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 2.5 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable Speed Control: 24V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, High Power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide Speed Control Range: The speed control range of 100W brushless motor than speed AC motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed AC motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute To Energy Saving: The rotor of the brushless motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped With Protection Function: The high-speed BLDC motor helps to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Speed - Torque Curve
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
High-torque brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Is it safe to run a 24V BLDC motor for 24 hours?
Keeping the temperature and other environmental factors constant continuous 24 x 7 running of a DC motor depends upon the load at which you are running the motor.
- Under load:
If the 24V brushless DC motor is running underload i. e. working under its capacity then there is no problem in using it 24*7.
If you are running the motor at more load than its normal capacity then it may cause damage to your motor. In that case, if you use the motor 24*7 then it can burn due to overcurrent.
Apart from load conditions, the working of your motor also depends upon the DC voltage supply on the motor.