Low price ESC controller is used in remote control and vehicle applications. Continuous current 70A/140A, safe voltage 14-60V (4S -12S). The provided electronic speed controller is designed to automatically help stabilize your car when it detects a momentary loss of control.
- Model: BLDC-VH-M67PD-N-070
- Voltage: 14V-60V (Cells: 4-13S, safe for 4S to 12S, voltage spikes may not exceed 60V)
- BEC: 5V@1A
- Continuous Current: 140A
- Instantaneous Current: 400A
- Size: 79.8mm*66.8mm*17.8mm
- Weight: 130g
- EPRM: 150000
- Motor Cable: 12 AWG
- Power Cable: 14 AWG (with XT90 connector)
- Regenerative capacity: Yes
- Programmable: Yes
- Communication Method: PPM, ADC, NRF, UART
- Communication Ports: USB, CAN, UART, SPI, IC
- Supported Sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047, AS5048A
- Control Mode: Current, duty cycle, speed and position control modes are supported.
- 70A/140A 4-12S ESC controller supports current/duty cycle/speed /position control mode.
- It has protection functions: low voltage protection, high voltage protection, over-current protection, temperature abnormality protection and MOSFETs over-temperature protection.
- Brushless ESC controller supports the function of balancing the car by connecting the IMU module through the IIC interface and supports inertial measurement unit modules such as MPU9250, MPU9150, MPU6050, LSM6DS3 and BMI160.
Dimensions & List
Electronic speed controllers are used in remote control and vehicle applications. It is designed for brushless motors and is mainly used for electric cars, electric bicycles, electric aircraft, cars, helicopters, airplanes, boats, quadcopters and ESC firmware.
Tips: How Does the Brushless ESC Controller Work?
The 70A/140A brushless ESC controller converts this movement of the driver into a signal that increases or decreases the power generated by the motor. The signal from the transmitter is received by the receiver in the model, decoded and sent to the ESC.