Buy 10 kW electric vehicle motor controller online, rated at 48V, with communication protocols including CAN-BUS, RS485 and UART, a precise bus current control protects the motor controller battery life from over-discharge.
- Model: BLDC-EZ-B481000
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Rated Power: 10kW
- Max Voltage: 75V
- Max Phase Current: 1000A
- Rated Phase Current: 400A
- Max Bus Current: 500A
- Weight: 4.2kg
- 10 kW BLDC electric car motor controller has built-in Bluetooth, which can monitor the status of the controller in real-time with the host software.
- 48V motor controller supports communication protocols: CAN-BUS, RS485, UART, etc.
- Electric car motor controller has the support of automatic motor matching.
- Electric car motor controller is compatible with various motor sensors: Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Precise bus current control to protect controller battery life from over-discharge.
- Motor controller torque, speed, and power can be set individually.
- Integrated DC contactor control circuits and other modes are also available.
Wiring Diagram with DC Contactor
Wiring Diagram without DC Contactor
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
10kW electric vehicle motor controllers are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: Why do brushless DC motors need a controller?
Brushless DC motors replace mechanical commutators with electronic commutators. It is because brushless motors are electronically commutated that they need a controller to drive the circuit. The commutation circuit of a brushless DC motor consists of two parts: the drive and the control. These two parts are inseparable, and especially low-power circuits often integrate these two parts to form an application-specific integrated circuit.