The 48V BLDC EV motor controller is rated at 5000 watt and IP66 protection level. The electric vehicle motor controller uses advanced and efficient software algorithms to provide guaranteed hardware circuits to ensure the stability and reliability of the brushless controller, which is ideal for electric vehicles, ships and machines.
- Model: BLDC-EZ-A48500
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Rated Power: 5kW
- Max Voltage: 75V
- Max Phase Current: 500A
- Rated Phase Current: 200A
- Max Bus Current: 250A
- Weight: 3.5kg
- 5 kW BLDC electric car motor controller has built-in Bluetooth, which can monitor the status of the controller in real-time with the host software.
- 48V motor controller supports communication protocols: CAN-BUS, RS485, UART, etc.
- Electric car motor controller has the support of automatic motor matching.
- Electric car motor controller is compatible with various motor sensors: Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Precise bus current control to protect controller battery life from over-discharge.
- Motor controller torque, speed, and power can be set individually.
- Integrated DC contactor control circuits and other modes are also available.
Wiring Diagram with DC Contactor
Wiring Diagram without DC Contactor
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
5kW electric vehicle motor controllers are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: What is the structure of a brushless motor?
Brushless DC motors are composed of a body and a driver. The stator winding of the motor is mostly connected in a three-phase symmetrical star shape, and the driver consists of power electronics and integrated circuits. The rotor position is fed back to the control circuit via Hall sensors so that the exact timing of the motor phase change is known. Most brushless motors have three Hall effect positioning sensors. Since brushless motors have no brushes and no associated interfaces, they are cleaner and less noisy.