48V 5000W brushless DC motor for an electric vehicle, rated speed 3000~5000 rpm, water-cooled cooling type, the best choice for building electric motorcycles to provide sufficient airflow of cooling air.
- Voltage: 24V/36V/48V/72V
- Rated Power: 5 kW
- Peak Power: 10 kW
- Rotational Speed: 3000-5000rpm
- Rated Torque: 13Nm
- Peak Torque: 45Nm
- Efficiency: >90%
- Diameter: 21cm
- Height: 18cm
- Weight: 11kg
- Cooling Method: Water-cooled
- 5kW brushless dc motor has a compact design, water resistant, stainless steel shaft, and self-cooling fan.
- Water-cooled brushless motors are easy to build and require no additional equipment.
- If you want to build an electric motorcycle with plenty of air to provide cooling air, the cooling system will be your best choice.
Tips: How do water-cooled motors work?
Uncooled motors dissipate heat into the machine housing where they are mounted and into the surrounding environment through convection. Air-cooled motors have a fan that blows air onto the motor housing, thus cooling it. Air-cooled motors have a fan that blows air onto the motor housing, thus cooling it. Fluid-cooled motors are cooled by water or oil. The cooling channels that flow through the motor.