5000W brushless motor controller for electric scooter, rated current 85A, maximum current 300A, the brushless motor controller is easy to install and use, with strong climbing power, low motor running noise, eliminate tire noise.
- Model: BLDC-VEC300
- Match Motor: BLDC-EVA-5000, BLDC-EVW-5000
- Voltage Range: 48V/72V/96V
- Rated Current: 85A
- Max Current: 300A
- Motor Control Mode: FOC
- Size: 170*120*50mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Driving Method: Direct torque control
- Controller Type: Sine Wave Controller
- Speed Limit: Controlled by motor and configuration
- Features: Field-oriented control(vector control), super reliable, high efficiency, smooth control, programmable and responsive.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
3KW brushless DC motor works with a brushless controller that is suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: Is it possible to use a 1000W controller on a 500W motor?
A motor rated at 1000W can run 1000W 24/7 under normal conditions. A 500W motor is only rated at 500W 24/7. That said, I have no problem running over 3000W through a 500W dd motor in a short period of time. It will just burn faster than a 1000W motor.