Cheap 3kW BLDC motor for sale online. It is designed for electric vehicles and cars. 48V/60V/72V brushless motor has 10 N.m rated torque and 3000-5000 rpm speed. The air cooling system is easy to build and requires no additional equipment. Brushless electric car motor should be connected to a motor controller to work well.
- Model: BLDC-HPM3000A
- Voltage: 48V/60V/72V
- Rated Power: 2KW-3KW
- Peak Power: 6KW
- Efficiency: >90%
- Speed: 3000-5000rpm
- Rated torque: 10 N.m
- Peak torque: 25 N.m
- Poles: 8
- Weight: 8kg
- Matched Controller: BLDC-VEC200
- Cooling System: Air cooling
- Dimension: 18cm dia. 12.5cm height
- Measurement: 25cm*25cm*26cm/CTN
- 3kW brushless dc motor has a compact design, water resistant, stainless steel shaft and self-cooling fan.
- An air-cooled brushless motor is easy to build and requires no additional equipment.
- If you want to build an electric motorcycle with plenty of air to provide cooling air, the cooling system will be your best choice.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
3KW brushless DC motors are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: Why Do Electric Vehicles Use 3kW BLDC Motor?
BLDC motors have a permanent magnet rotor surrounded by a wire-wound stator. The windings in the stator are electronically commutated rather than using brushes. This makes the BLDC motor easier to maintain, more durable and smaller.
Brushless motors are 85-90% more efficient, can respond faster at higher operating speeds, are easier to control in terms of speed control and reverse, are less prone to the failures experienced with brushed motors, and are self-starting.
The composition of the BLDC motor also allows the vehicle's internal machinery to remain cooler and heat resistant. In addition, because the motor is brushless, there are no dangerous brush sparks.