Factory price small bldc motor for electric vehicles with rated power 10kW, rated speed 2000-6000 rpm (customizable), high efficiency of 91%. An air-cooled brushless DC motor gets better cooling, and can be used in closed positions like cars, or outboards, where there isn't enough wind to cool the motor.
Voltage: 48V/ 72V/ 96V/ 120V
Rated Power: 8KW-20KW
Cooling Method: Air-cooled
Phase Resistance (Milliohm): 3.1/48V; 6.0/72V; 18.0/120V
Phase Induction(100KHZ): 34uH/48V; 77uH/72V; 252uH/120V
Rated speed: 2000-6000 rpm (customizable)
Casing: Alu Smartum
Length (height): 170mm
- 10kW brushless dc motor has a compact design, water resistant, stainless steel shaft and self-cooling fan.
- A water-cooled brushless motor is easy to use and requires no additional equipment.
- You will get better cooling. Also, you can use it in closed positions like cars, or outboards, where there isn't enough wind to cool the motor. But you need to make an extra pump to make it work.
10kW brushless DC motors are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: Why use brushless dc motor in Electric Vehicles?
- BLDC motors have a higher torque-to-weight ratio, which is important for electric vehicles because it allows us to make the vehicle lighter while still achieving adequate torque.
- Because BLDC motors do not have brushes, they are more reliable because there is less equipment to deal with. As a result, it is also easy to maintain.
- In comparison with brushed DC motors, BLDC motors are considered more energy efficient. The lack of friction in brushes enables BLDC motors to convert more electrical power into mechanical power, which is why they are more efficient than brushed motors.
Because of the lack of friction in the brushes, BLDC can operate without producing any mechanical noise. As a result, electric vehicles can move more quietly.
- Unlike conventional DC motors, which use brushes to operate, BLDC motors do not produce sparking. This is an intriguing feature of brushless motors because it allows them to be used in environments where sparks are hazardous. For example, in environments with flammable gases.