The 48V BLDC electric vehicle motor controller is rated at 3000W, built with ARM 32-bit Cortex-M4 core, and PC material V-0 flame retardant housing. The excellent mechanical structure ensures the stable and reliable quality of the electric vehicle brushless motor controller.
- Model: BLDC-EZ-A48400
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Rated Power: 3kW
- Max Voltage: 75V
- Max Phase Current: 400A
- Rated Phase Current: 160A
- Max Bus Current: 200A
- Weight: 3.2kg
- 3 kW BLDC electric car motor controller has built-in Bluetooth, which can monitor the status of the controller in real-time with the host software.
- 48V motor controller supports communication protocols: CAN-BUS, RS485, UART, etc.
- Electric car motor controller has the support of automatic motor matching.
- Electric car motor controller is compatible with various motor sensors: Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Precise bus current control to protect controller battery life from over-discharge.
- EV controller torque, speed, and power can be set individually.
- Integrated DC contactor control circuits, and other modes are also available.
Wiring Diagram with DC Contactor
Wiring Diagram without DC Contactor
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
3kW electric vehicle motor controllers are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: Brushless motor application in electric system bicycle
Electric bicycles are generally welcomed by consumers because they are light, fast and adapt to the modern demand for environmental protection, efficiency and safety. As a kind of green transportation, electric bicycle requires high efficiency and adaptability of motor. Motor is the key of electric bicycle technology, and the progress of motor technology is closely related to the development of power electronics technology. In the case of limited energy, the efficiency of the motor directly affects the main whole vehicle index of the electric bicycle, its volume, weight and appearance also directly affect the shape of the whole electric bicycle, while the reliability of the motor also directly affects whether the electric bicycle can be accepted by the majority of consumers.
In the application of electric bicycle, if the service life of brush motor is 80,000 km, then the service life of brushless DC motor is more than 200,000 km. Compared with brush motors, the controller of brushless motors is relatively complex, and the control part adds electronic commutation, which makes the reliability and economy of the controller greatly improved. Brushless DC motors are widely used in electric bicycles because of their advantages such as no brushes and mechanical commutator, no reduction device and low noise.