Buy a reliable electric vehicle motor controller online, rated voltage 96V, rated power 5000W, brushless motor controller with built-in Bluetooth, which can be used with the host software to monitor the working status of the controller in real-time.
- Model: BLDC-EZ-A96400
- Rated Voltage: 96V
- Rated Power: 5kW
- Max Voltage: 130V
- Max Phase Current: 400A
- Rated Phase Current: 160A
- Max Bus Current: 200A
- Weight: 2.8kg
- 5 kW BLDC electric car motor controller has built-in Bluetooth, which can monitor the status of the controller in real-time with the host software.
- 96V motor controller supports communication protocols: CAN-BUS, RS485, UART, etc.
- Electric car motor controller has the support of automatic motor matching.
- Electric car motor controller is compatible with various motor sensors: Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Precise bus current control to protect controller battery life from over-discharge.
- Motor controller torque, speed, and power can be set individually.
- Integrated DC contactor control circuits and other modes are also available.
Wiring Diagram with DC Contactor
Wiring Diagram without DC Contactor
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
5kW electric vehicle motor controllers are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: How to reduce the noise of brushless DC motors?
One of the key factors to reduce vibration is to improve the precision of the internal parts of the motor. While ordinary motors are designed using stamped parts, high-precision brushless DC motors use machined parts. This approach provides tighter internal tolerances for the motor. Motors should be tested, balanced, and calibrated prior to delivery to ensure that the components are installed correctly for optimal operation.