72V BLDC EV motor controller for electric vehicle, supports various communication protocols and interfaces such as isolated CAN-BUS, R485, UART, integrated connection, etc. The electric vehicle motor controller provides advanced and efficient software algorithms and guaranteed hardware circuits to ensure the reliability of the controller.
- Model: BLDC-EZ-C721200
- Rated Voltage: 72V
- Rated Power: 20kW
- Max Voltage: 95V
- Max Phase Current: 1200A
- Rated Phase Current: 480A
- Max Bus Current: 600A
- Weight: 4.9kg
- 20 kW BLDC electric car motor controller has built-in Bluetooth, which can monitor the status of the controller in real-time with the host software.
- 72V motor controller supports communication protocols: CAN-BUS, RS485, UART, etc.
- Electric car motor controller has the support of automatic motor matching.
- Electric car motor controller is compatible with various motor sensors: Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Precise bus current control to protect controller battery life from over-discharge.
- Motor controller torque, speed, and power can be set individually.
- Integrated DC contactor control circuits and other modes are also available.
Wiring Diagram with DC Contactor
Wiring Diagram without DC Contactor
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
20kW electric vehicle motor controllers are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: How to calculate the speed of a brushless DC motor?
The speed of a brushless DC motor is calculated by detecting the number of output pulses. The principle is roughly like this. For example, a brushless DC motor outputs 500 pulses in one revolution, as long as the microcontroller timer sets a fixed detection time. If the time is 1 second, then the number of pulses in 1 second can be obtained by external interrupt or input capture of the microcontroller. If 1000 high levels (1000 pulses) are detected in 1 second, this means that the motor has just made two revolutions. At this point, the corresponding speed can be calculated based on the diameter of the wheel. To improve the detection accuracy, the high and low levels of the AB output can also be detected at the same time.