96V brushless motor controller is used for electric vehicles, electric ships and electric motors, IP66 protection level, maximum voltage 120V, excellent mechanical structure to ensure the stability and reliability of brushless motor controller.
- Model: BLDC-EZ-C96900
- Rated Voltage: 96V
- Rated Power: 20kW
- Max Voltage: 120V
- Max Phase Current: 900A
- Rated Phase Current: 360A
- Max Bus Current: 450A
- Weight: 4.9kg
- 20 kW BLDC electric car motor controller has built-in Bluetooth, which can monitor the status of the controller in real-time with the host software.
- 96V motor controller supports communication protocols: CAN-BUS, RS485, UART, etc.
- Electric car motor controller has the support of automatic motor matching.
- Electric car motor controller is compatible with various motor sensors: Hall, photoelectric encoder, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Precise bus current control to protect controller battery life from over-discharge.
- Motor controller torque, speed, and power can be set individually.
- Integrated DC contactor control circuits and other modes are also available.
Wiring Diagram with DC Contactor
Wiring Diagram without DC Contactor
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
20kW electric vehicle motor controllers are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: What control methods are available for brushless motors?
There are 3 types of control methods for BLDC motors: FOC (also known as vector frequency control, magnetic field vector direction control), square wave control (also known as trapezoidal wave control, 120° control, 6-step commutation control), and sine wave control.
Brushless DC motors (BLDC) replace the mechanical commutator with an electronic commutator, and it is because of the electronic commutator that a BLDC motor requires a controller to drive the circuit. Brushless DC motor not only has the speed regulation performance of a DC motor, but also has the advantages of simple structure, no commutation spark, reliable operation, and convenient maintenance of AC motor. It is widely used in industrial equipment, instrumentation, household appliances and other fields, robots, medical equipment, and other fields. The commutation circuit of a BLDC motor consists of two indispensable parts: drive and control. In particular, these two parts are integrated into a single ASIC for low-power consumption circuits.