1000W 3 phase BLDC motor is equipped with worm gearbox providing high quality and high torque at 24V or 48V power supply, rated speed 2000 rpm and no-load speed 2700 rpm, gear ratio from 7.5:1 to 100:1 available, motor size 110mm. The power, voltage, speed, shaft, motor length, and motor lead of BLDC motors can be customized.
|Recommended Drive Model
|Direction of Rotation
||7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100
||CCC, CE, RoHS, LVD, EMC
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
Allowable Torque with Gear Head
||Rated Output Speed (rpm)
||Rated Output Torque (Nm)
Note: This torque value is the rated output value of the reducer, not the final motor + reducer output torque value T.
Final motor + reducer output torque calculation formula: T = motor rated torque * reduction ratio * 0.6, and T ≤ reducer rated allowable output torque value.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Mounting screws are included with the gearhead
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
Tips: What are the reasons for the vibration of the 1000W dc worm gear motor?
- The connection between the worm gear motor and the motor is not vertical, causing resonance, and the motor must be removed and installed again.
- If the output shaft connected with the worm gear motor is bent or deviated, the coaxiality of the output shaft must be detected.
- If the center height of the equipment drive shaft and the worm gear motor is inconsistent, the installation surface of the worm gear motor must be adjusted to ensure that the two installation dimensions of the equipment drive shaft and the worm gear motor are equal.