Compact DC worm gear motor for sale online at affordable price. The bldc gear motor with rated torque 0.64 Nm, rated current 20.83A at 12V, 10.42A at 24V, 6.94A at 36V and 5.21A at 48V, no load speed of 2700 rpm. The worm gear motors are used in ships, automobiles, locomotives, and heavy machinery for construction.
|Recommended Drive Model
|Direction of Rotation
||7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100
||CCC, CE, RoHS, LVD, EMC
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
Allowable Torque with Gear Head
||Rated Output Speed (rpm)
||Rated Output Torque (Nm)
Note: This torque value is the rated output value of the reducer, not the final motor + reducer output torque value T.
Final motor + reducer output torque calculation formula: T = motor rated torque * reduction ratio * 0.6, and T ≤ reducer rated allowable output torque value.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Mounting screws are included with the gearhead
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
Tips: How to extend the service life of a 200W worm gear motor?
- Do not hit the casing of the worm gear motor with gravity to avoid damage.
- Regularly check whether the installation foundation, seals, transmission shaft, etc. are normal. If any abnormal phenomenon occurs, 300W BLDC worm gear motor should be stopped immediately for inspection and troubleshooting.
- The reducer should be kept away from direct sunlight and harsh conditions as much as possible.
- Good ventilation conditions should be provided to ensure the normal heat dissipation of the reducer.
- Use the recommended lubricating oil.