High torque 600W 3 phase BLDC motor matches with worm gearbox works at 24V, 36V or 48V power supply, 2700 rpm no-load speed. This BLDC gear motor is suitable for electric cars, renewable energy systems and industrial equipment.
|Recommended Drive Model
|Direction of Rotation
||7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100
||CCC, CE, RoHS, LVD, EMC
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
Allowable Torque with Gear Head
||Rated Output Speed (rpm)
||Rated Output Torque (Nm)
Note: This torque value is the rated output value of the reducer, not the final motor + reducer output torque value T.
Final motor + reducer output torque calculation formula: T = motor rated torque * reduction ratio * 0.6, and T ≤ reducer rated allowable output torque value.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Mounting screws are included with the gearhead
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
Tips: What are the differences between planetary gear motor and worm gear motor?
- The internal structure is completely different: The planetary reducer is a cylindrical gear structure, and the turbine reducer is a worm gear structure. Technically, the bearing capacity of the planetary reducer is higher than that of the turbine reducer, with higher precision and stability.
- Different characteristics: Planetary reducer has compact structure, small return clearance, high precision, long service life and large rated output torque. The worm gear reducer has a reverse self-locking function, a large reduction ratio, and the input shaft and output shaft are not on the same axis or on the same plane. But the total volume is large, the transmission efficiency is low, and the precision is poor.