Get a reliable controller equipped with a variety of communication interfaces for 3-phase BLDC motors, power supply available from 12V to 60V. The high-quality bldc motor controller uses the position information from the sensors to sequence power on the motor's three windings in order to generate smooth continuous rotation.
- Model: BLDC-BD50
- Power Supply: 12V ~ 60V DC
- Work Current Range: 6 ~ 75A
- Minimum rpm: 50 rpm (Hall Sensor Motor), 1 rpm (Encoder Sensor)
- Power Output: 5V DC 20mA Ability
- VPM Input: 0 ~ 5VDC
- PWM Input: 4Hz ~ 10kHz
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 70℃
- Weight: 850g
- Please install, connect and debug the motor controller with industry technicians.
- It is not allowed to install, remove or replace the circuit of the motor controller when it is live.
- Be sure to install necessary protective devices between the power input and the power supply (battery) to avoid dangerous accidents or fatal injuries.
- Need to install: overcurrent protector, insurance, emergency switch.
- Please do the isolation and insulation protection between the motor controller and the ground and equipment.
- If there is a real need for live debugging of this motor controller, please choose a non-metallic well-insulated screwdriver or special debugging tool.
- This motor controller shall be installed in a well-ventilated environment.
- This motor controller cannot be directly used in high humidity, dust, corrosive gas, or strong vibration of an abnormal environment.
Tips: Can the BLDC motor controller be provided with CAN communication and hall effects sensor?
Yes, and our BLDC controller can be with CAN communication for DC input voltage of 24- 72VDC only. And our BLDC motor controllers use the square wave control method, the motor back emf is trapezoidal.