Cheap 100W brushless dc motor for sale online. 12V BLDC motor has 0.32 Nm rated torque, 3000 rpm rated speed and 10.4A rated current. 3-phase brushless dc electric motor working efficiency is up to 85% and can control continuously at maximum rotational force (torque).
Matched Controller Model: BLD-750
Rated Power: 100W
Rated Voltage: 12V
Rated Current: 10.42A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 0.32 Nm
Max Torque: 0.96 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Current: ＜1.2A
Square Flange Size: 60 mm
Insulation Grade: F
Working Efficiency: 85%
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 2.5 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 12V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 100W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 12V 100W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Speed - Torque Curve
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
12V 100W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Will the 12V brushless DC motor be burned by the wrong wiring?
If the wrong wire is connected for a long time, the 12V DC brushless motor may overheat and burn. Also, look at the motor. If the wrong wire is connected, it will directly short-circuit. The brushless motor with poor quality may have been burnt out. You can measure it with a multimeter. The resistance between any two of the three wires should be very small, which is correct.