Customizable 12V brushless DC motors for sale at low price. It has 0.48 Nm rated torque, 15.6A rated current and 3000 rpm rated speed. 150 watt BLDC motor matched with 3 phase brushless DC motor controller and planetary gearbox/ worm gearbox is available.
Matched Controller Model: BLD-750
Rated Power: 150W
Rated Voltage: 12V
Rated Current: 15.63A
Phase: 3 phase
Holding Torque: 0.48 Nm
Peak Torque: 1.43 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Current: ＜1.5A
Square Flange Size: 60 mm
Insulation Grade: F
Working Efficiency: 85%
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 3 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 12V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 150W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 12V 150W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Speed - Torque Curve
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
12V 150W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: How does a 12V DC brushless motor run stably?
- To make the 12V DC brushless motor rotate stably, the following points need to be done:
- The accuracy of the bearing must meet the requirements.
- The stator winding of the BLDC motor meets the speed requirements.
- The precision of the rotor shaft of the brushless DC motor should be high.
- To remove the burr of the 12V BLDC motor stator.
- The use of advanced sensors can accurately record the angular position, record the rotor angle of the brushless DC motor, and the accuracy of accurate measurement can reduce the torque vibration of the BLDC motor during operation, and make the operation of the brushless DC motor during high-speed operation. Smoother and more efficient.
- The protection level of the brushless DC motor is higher. When the DC brushless motor is not powered on and rotates, the generated current will not break down the copper wire and the driver.