Reliable 2000 watts worm gear motor for sale at the best price. The BLDC gear motor with rated current 52.08A, 2700 rpm no-load speed, gear ratio from 7.5:1 to 100:1. DC worm gear motor provides high torque and high efficiency at low speeds.
|Recommended Drive Model
|Direction of Rotation
||7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100
||CCC, CE, RoHS, LVD, EMC
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
Allowable Torque with Gear Head
||Rated Output Speed (rpm)
||Rated Output Torque (Nm)
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Mounting screws are included with the gearhead
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
Tips: Why do 2kW worm gear motors work better than standard gear motors?
- Reduction Ratio: With worm gear motors, the reduction ratio is quite huge. This means that a small turn of the worm gear can turn the main gear quite a distance. This can allow the user to either decrease speed or at the same time increase torque. The reduction ratio produced by worm gear motors is comparable to several stages of reduction in regular gears.
- Reverse Power: The strength of the worm gear motors lies in their limitation in reversing power. Thus, the gear always moves in just one direction. This simplifies the whole setup without the need for a backstop. In a standard gear setup, reversing the power would require a backstop, requiring more components in the machine.