Factory price high speed brushless DC motor for sale. 12 volt sensored BLDC motor can be reached 4000 rpm. High speed and high power make the BLDC motor run smoothly. Micro brushless motor has over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature protection.
Shaft Length: 12 mm
Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
Size: 42 mm (D), 67 mm (L)
Construction: Permanent Magnet
Wiring: 5 lines
Motor Type: Micro Brushless DC Motor
Rated Power: 21.1W
Rated Voltage: 12V DC
Rated Current: 1.26A
No load Speed: 4000 rpm
No load Current: 0.15A
Rated Torque: 337 gf.cm
Motor Housing: Stainless steel
Warranty: 12 Months
- 12V high-speed brushless DC motor is a double ball-bearing structure that has a built-in sensored hall drive.
- 4000 rpm inrunner sensored brushless DC motor has positive inversion and adjustable speed.
- It also has functions such as wire-controlled brake, pulse width PWM speed regulation, FG signal test, over current protection 1.5A, over temperature protection 80°C, etc.
- Red: Positive input of motor power supply (DC10V-27V).
- Black: Negative pole of motor power supply.
- Yellow: FG signal output (for external equipment to detect the speed of the motor, and the two pairs of pole magnetic ring motors output 9 square wave pulses after one revolution).
- White: Motor positive inversion control, CCW when not connected, low level (≤0.6V) CW when connected.
- Blue: Speed control, by inputting the analog voltage mode (0-5V) to adjust the speed, the speed is proportional to the voltage.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Tips: Sensored vs. Sensorless Brushless Motor
They are two types of brushless motors. The sensorless brushless motor senses the state and position of the rotor through the Hall element in the motor, and the sensorless countless motors use the ESC back EMF signal to determine the rotor position commutation. The sensorless brushless motor can know the position of the rotor in a static state, and the sensorless brushless motor can only be judged when it rotates, so the sensorless brushless motor will shake when it just starts, and it is difficult to control at low speed. The sensored brushless motor uses Hall element induction, which is not easy to be disturbed and the judgment is more accurate.