Factory price 24 volt small brushless motor has a speed adjustment and positive inversion function is suitable for small diameter, low noise and big torque applications. 3 phase micro BLDC motor features a built hall sensor, 5 mm shaft diameter and can be reached at 8000 rpm.
Shaft Length: 12 mm
Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
Size: 42 mm (D), 67 mm (L)
Construction: Permanent Magnet
Wiring: 5 lines
Motor Type: Micro Brushless DC Motor
Rated Power: 40W
Rated Voltage: 24V DC
Rated Current: 2.52A
No load Speed: 8000 rpm
No load Current: 0.3A
Rated Torque: 675 gf.cm
Motor Housing: Stainless steel
Warranty: 12 Months
- 24V high-speed brushless DC motor is a double ball-bearing structure that has a built-in sensored hall drive.
- 8000 rpm inrunner sensored brushless DC motor has positive inversion and adjustable speed.
- It also has functions such as wire-controlled brake, pulse width PWM speed regulation, FG signal test, over current protection 1.5A, over temperature protection 80°C, etc.
- Red: Positive input of motor power supply (DC10V-27V).
- Black: Negative pole of motor power supply.
- Yellow: FG signal output (for external equipment to detect the speed of the motor, and the two pairs of pole magnetic ring motors output 9 square wave pulses after one revolution).
- White: Motor positive inversion control, CCW when not connected, low level (≤0.6V) CW when connected.
- Blue: Speed control, by inputting the analog voltage mode (0-5V) to adjust the speed, the speed is proportional to the voltage.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Tips: How to choose a small brushless DC motor?
BLDC motor is widely used in the intelligent automobile, domestic appliances, medical apparatus and instruments, and industrial automation due to its advantages of low noise, and large torque. As it has a variety of types and specifications, it's of great importance how to select a brushless DC motor to meet product requirements.
- Specification Selection: When the supply voltage is adjustable, a BLDC motor whose torque and speed are close to the rated value of the product can be selected in accordance with actual needs, thus obtaining the required rotation speed by changing the voltage. 12V and 24V small BLDC motors are the choices of most customers. When the supply voltage is constant and there's no suitable brushless DC motor to choose from, a proper specification can be selected by torque, then a proper adjustment can be made between product voltage and rotation speed.
- Power Selection: The maximum power of the motor is limited. If the power of the brushless DC motor is too small, overload occurs when the load exceeds the rated output power, and the motor would become heat, vibrate, reduce rotation speed or make abnormal noise. Seriously, the motor would even burn out. However, if the power is too large, it may lead to waste.
- Type Selection: The ferrite permanent magnet DC motor with high efficiency, low cost and low-temperature rise shall be selected for priority. When there are strict requirements to the performance, small size or high ambient temperature, an Al - Ni - Co permanent magnet DC motor or rare earth permanent magnet DC motor would be selected.