72V high torque brushless DC motor for sale at a low price, rated current 34.2A, rated speed 2000 rpm, maximum torque 30 Nm, with the purchase of controller, gearbox more cost-effective.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 2 kW
Rated Voltage: 72V DC
Rated Current: 34.2A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 10 Nm
Max. Torque: 30 Nm
Rated Speed: 2000 rpm
No-load Speed: 2400 rpm
Square Flange Size: 130 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 12 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable Speed Control: 72V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, High Power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide Speed Control Range: The speed control range of 2 kW brushless motor than speed AC motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed AC motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute To Energy Saving: The rotor of the brushless motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped With Protection Function: The high-speed BLDC motor helps to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
High-torque brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace, and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Can your 2 kW brushless DC motor generate stall torque?
The 2000 W brushless DC motor does not support reliable and controllable torque at stall, also the torque is not constant, it cannot be controlled.
When the DC brushless motor stator core has teeth slot, the air gap is not uniform due to the presence of stator teeth bad, so that the air gap permeability is not constant. When the rotor is at different angles, the air gap magnetic field has to change, generating the tooth slot torque. The slot torque is related to the rotor position, thus causing torque fluctuations. The cogging torque is an inherent characteristic of the water magnet motor, and when the motor is running at low speed and light load, the cogging torque will cause obvious speed fluctuation and generate vibration and noise. Therefore, how to weaken the cogging torque is one of the more important objectives in the design of permanent magnet motors.