Buy 2300W DC brushless motor online, 3000 rpm rated speed, 7.3 Nm holding torque, peak torque up to 23 Nm, using 72V brushless DC motor, can reduce the size of the application, improve efficiency.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 2.3 kW
Rated Voltage: 72V DC
Rated Current: 40A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 7.3 Nm
Max. Torque: 23 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3600 rpm
Square Flange Size: 130 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP65
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 9.05 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable Speed Control: 72V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, High Power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide Speed Control Range: The speed control range of 3 hp brushless motor than speed AC motor and inverter is wider, because, unlike the speed AC motor that at low speed has restrictions on the use of torque, there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute To Energy Saving: The rotor of the brushless motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped With Protection Function: The high-speed BLDC motor helps to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
High-torque brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace, and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Why do wheeled brushless DC motors have more poles than regular brushless DC motors?
Wheeled motors have many poles, so they can run efficiently at low speeds.
Think of almost any bare "motor" you see. They usually whiz by at normal operating speeds. That's why gearheads on motors are common. They provide high torque at the slower speeds you actually need while allowing the motor to be designed for a more convenient high speed.
For direct drive wheel operation, there is no gearbox option. The motor must run at the speed of the wheels. Even on the highway of a typical car, this is still quite slow for an electric motor.