Cost-effective 3kW (4 hp) brushless DC motor operates at a 48V power supply. High torque BLDC motor features 3000 rpm rated speed, 10 Nm holding torque and max torque to 30 Nm. This high torque brushless dc electric motor is powerful and efficient.
Matched Controller Model: BLDC-KBL
Rated Power: 3 kW
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 77A
Phase: 3 phase
Holding Torque: 10 Nm
Max. Torque: 30 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3600 rpm
Square Flange Size: 130 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP65
Motor Lead Length: 30 cm, if buy a kit (motor+controller), extra 1 meter of wire shall be provided.
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 12 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 48V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 3000W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 3kW BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Hall Line Color
|Hall Signal Definition
|Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
Speed - Torque Curve
48V 3000W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Why does a 48V 3000W BLDC motor have three hall sensors?
For a 3000W BLDC motor to rotate, the magnetic field of the stator coil and the magnetic field of the rotor permanent magnet should form a certain angle. The transmission process of the rotor is a process in which the direction of the rotor magnetic field changes. In order to ensure that the magnetic fields of the two have a certain angle when the angle reaches a certain value, the direction of the magnetic field of the stator coil will change. So, how to judge the necessity of changing the direction of the stator magnetic field? Three Hall sensors can help. Three Hall sensors are responsible for telling the 48V brushless motor controller when to change the current direction.