3800W 48 volt BLDC motor with 12 Nm high rated torque at low price, 3000 rpm. 3 phase brushless DC motor kit (electric motor, BLDC controller, planetary gearbox) best for new energy electric cars, renewable energy systems, and industrial equipment which require high torque density and compact occasions.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 3.8 kW
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 92A
Phase: 3 phase
Holding Torque: 12 Nm
Max. Torque: 30 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3600 rpm
Square Flange Size: 180 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP65
Motor Lead Length: 30 cm, if buy a kit (motor+controller), extra 1 meter of wire shall be provided.
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 18.6 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 96V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 3800W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 3.8kW BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
Speed - Torque Curve
48V 3800W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Can the speed of a 5hp BLDC motor remain constant with no load and full load?
Yes, we can. The 5 hp brushless DC motor speed can be constant, and the controller with CAN is used to control the BLDC motor, of course, the speed of the motor can be adjusted.