Get a high torque BLDC motor with a brushless motor controller online. 400 watt brushless dc electric motor works at 48V, and has 1.3 Nm rated torque, 10.6A rated current and 3000 rpm rated speed. It is a 3 phase brushless dc motor that is designed for electric car applications.
Matched Controller Model: BLDC-KBL
Rated Power: 400W
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 10.6A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 1.3 Nm
Max. Torque: 0.96 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3600 rpm
Square Flange Size: 80 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 2.4 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 48V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 400W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 400W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Speed - Torque Curve
|Hall Line Color
|Hall Signal Definition
|Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
48V 400W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Advantages of 400W brushless DC motors
Some of the advantages of 400W brushless DC motors include but are not limited to: higher speed ranges, high dynamic response, long operating life, better speed versus torque characteristics, noiseless operation, and high efficiency.