Get a low cost 750W BLDC motor online. 3-phase brushless DC motor featuring no-load speed 3300 rpm, 2.39 Nm rated torque and 19.52A rated current. 48V high torque brushless DC motor runs smoothly, with little interference, long life and low maintenance cost.
Matched Controller Model: BLD-750
Rated Power: 1 hp (750W)
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 19.52A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 2.39 Nm
Max Torque: 7.16 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Current: ＜6.5A
Square Flange Size: 86 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 3 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 48V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 750W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 750W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Speed - Torque Curve
- Instantaneous maximum torque line
The maximum torque momentarily impacts the load when the motor is started.
Beyond this torque, the over-current protection of the driver will cause the motor to stop.
- Short-time operation area
The motor can run for a short time within this torque range at different speeds.
If the operation time is too long, the motor will generate heat, which may cause the motor to stop or burn.
- Rated operating torque line
The rated torque of the motor runs at different speeds, and the motor can run for a long time at this torque.
- Continuous operating area
When the motor rotates at different speeds, it runs continuously in this corresponding zone.
48V 750W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace, and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Why is the 48V 750W brushless DC motor temperature too high?
- If the power supply and voltage exceed 10% of the rated voltage of the motor, it will cause the iron loss of the motor to increase and heat up. Too low power and voltage can also cause the 48V brushless DC motor to overheat.
- The 3 phase power supply and voltage are unbalanced, and the phase-to-phase voltage unbalance degree exceeds 5%, which causes the three-phase current to be unbalanced and causes the motor to heat up.
- Run it when the phase is missing.
- If the load is large, the load should be reduced or the motor with suitable capacity should be replaced.
- The 750W brushless DC motor starts too frequently.
- The mechanical load is faulty.