Cheap high efficiency 2.5hp BLDC motor for sale online. 48V brushless DC motor comes with 1900W power, 3000 rpm rated speed, 6 Nm holding torque, and 44A rated current. 3 phase brushless dc motor working efficiency is up to 85% and can control continuously at maximum rotational torque.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 1.9 kW
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 44A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 6 Nm
Max. Torque: 18 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3600 rpm
Square Flange Size: 110 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 30 cm, if buy a kit (motor+controller), extra 1 meter of wire shall be provided.
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 6.6 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 48V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 1.9kW brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 1900W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Speed Torque Curve
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
48V 1900W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Can a 1.9kW brushless DC motor be used as a generator?
The generator can be self-sufficient in current, and the BLDC motor cannot supply power by itself, and its current and voltage still depend on the supply current to drive. If the 1900W DC brushless motor completely does the work of the generator, it cannot fully realize the function of generating electricity. If the generator is used to work as a DC brushless motor, there is no way to realize the speed regulation function. Therefore, a 1900W brushless DC motor is not suitable for use as a generator, and it is impossible for a generator to replace a brushless DC motor.