High torque brushless motor with 2300W rated power for sale online. 48V BLDC motors are equipped with a brushless motor controller to deliver precisely the desired torque and rotation speed. 3000 rpm rated speed, 60A rated current and 7.3 Nm holding torque. 3 phase brushless dc motor offers high efficiency and controllability and has a long operating life.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 2.3 kW
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 60A
Phase: 3 phase
Holding Torque: 7.3 Nm
Max. Torque: 23 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3600 rpm
Square Flange Size: 130 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP65
Motor Lead Length: 30 cm, if buy a kit (motor+controller), extra 1 meter of wire shall be provided.
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 9.05 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 48V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 2300W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 2.3kW BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
48V 2300W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: For the 2300W BLDC motor, can you provide an electromagnetic brake on the shaft?
Yes, we can install an electromagnetic brake on the shaft on the output side of 2.3kW BLDC motors. After the brake is installed, the size and parameters of the brushless dc motor are unchanged, but the shaft length will change somewhat.