Hot sell 3 phase 5000W brushless DC motor offers 2000 rpm rated speed and 16 Nm rated torque. 48 volt bldc electric motor paired with controller and planetary gearbox is a perfect solution for automatic machinery, medical institutions, electronic equipment, etc.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 5 kW
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 123A
Phase: 3 phase
Holding Torque: 16 Nm
Max. Torque: 42 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3600 rpm
Square Flange Size: 180 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 30 cm, if buy a kit (motor+controller), extra 1 meter of wire shall be provided.
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO/TS16949
Weight: 18.6 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 48V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 5kW brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 5000W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
48V 5000W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Can your 5kW BLDC motor run 24 hours in 6 mounts without stopping? And what is its service life?
As long as the temperature of the motor is below 40 degrees at running, there is no problem with continuous operation for 6 months. (Note: If the motor load is too large, it will cause the current to increase, causing the temperature to rise), and the service life is more than 10,000 hours.