Factory price 2kW BLDC motor is best for the electric vehicle. It is a 3 phase brushless dc motor that has a 2000 rpm rated speed, 51.3A rated current and 10 Nm holding torque. 48V brushless motor with a motor controller can deliver precisely the desired torque and rotation speed.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 2 kW
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 51.3A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 10 Nm
Max. Torque: 30 Nm
Rated Speed: 2000 rpm
No-load Speed: 2400 rpm
Square Flange Size: 130 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 30 cm, if buy a kit (motor+controller), extra 1 meter of wire shall be provided.
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 12 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 48V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 2000W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 2000W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
48V 2000W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Could you give me the peak output torque for your 2 kW 48V Brushless DC motor with a 2000 rpm 10 Nm rating driving through your 200:1 planetary gearbox. I assume that it is something less than 2000 Nm?
Yes, it's less than 2000 Nm...The peak rated torque output from (motor+200 gearbox) will be 10Nm*200*0.9=Approx 1800Nm.