2500 watt brushless motor comes with 2000 rpm rated speed, 12 Nm holding torque, and 62A rated current. It is a 3-phase dc motor that can control continuously at maximum rotational torque. 48V brushless dc electric motor matched with a motor controller/gearbox is perfect for electric cars.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 2.5 kW
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 62A
Phase: 3 phase
Holding Torque: 12 Nm
Max. Torque: 30 Nm
Rated Speed: 2000 rpm
No-load Speed: 2400 rpm
Square Flange Size: 180 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 30 cm, if buy a kit (motor+controller), extra 1 meter of wire shall be provided.
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO/TS16949
Weight: 18.5 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 48V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 2.5kW brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 2500W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
48V 2500W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Which installation standard does the 2500W brushless DC motor follow?
The installation standard of our 2.5kW brushless DC motor is similar to the installation of the servo motor, and there are no special requirements. The motor should be fixed horizontally and there should be no shaking after the motor is running.