Buy 500W 3 phase brushless DC motor at factory price. 2.4 Nm rated torque, 80 mm square flange size, rated speed of 2000 rpm, 48 volt DC supply voltage, hall signals for velocity feedback. The matching 48V BLDC motor controller and planetary/worm gearbox are available here. The Brushless motor kit is used for electric cars.
Matched Controller Model: BLD-BD50
Rated Voltage: 48V
Rated Current: 13.09A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 2.4 Nm
Max. Torque: 7.5 Nm
Rated Speed: 2000 rpm
No-load Speed: 2400 rpm
Square Flange Size: 80 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 30 cm, if buy a kit (motor+controller), extra 1 meter of wire shall be provided.
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 3 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 48V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared with the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, it still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 500W brushless DC motor speed control range than the speed ac motor and inverter wider, because, unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed has restrictions on the use of torque, there is no brush motor is suitable for low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 48V 500W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
48V 500W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: What are the applications of 500W Brushless DC Motor?
48V 500 watt BLDC motor is widely used in automobiles, tools, industrial control, automation, etc. In general, brushless DC motors can be divided into the following three main uses:
- Continuous load application. 500W brushless DC motor requires a certain speed but does not require high-speed accuracy, such as fans, pumps, hair dryers and other applications, which have low cost and are mostly open-loop control.
- Location applications. Most industrial and automatic control applications fall into this category, where energy transfer is often completed, so there are special requirements for dynamic response to speed and torque and higher requirements for motor controllers.
- Variable load applications. It is mainly the application that the speed needs to change in a specific range, and has a higher demand for brushless dc motor speed characteristics and dynamic response time characteristics. Such as household appliances, dryers and compressors, oil pump control, electrical controller, and engine control in the automotive industry.