72V DC brushless motor with 100% copper core, 500W output power, 2.4 Nm rated torque, 7.5A maximum torque, low noise operation, and good speed regulation performance. A low-speed brushless motor high precision rotor is made of high technology, waterproof treatment, and high efficiency.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 500W
Rated Voltage: 72V
Rated Current: 8.7A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 2.4 Nm
Max Torque: 7.5 Nm
Rated Speed: 2000 rpm
No-load Speed: 2400 rpm
Square Flange Size: 80 mm
Insulation Grade: F
Working Efficiency: 85%
Protection Grade: IP65
Brake Length: 40-50mm
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 3.2 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 72V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 500W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 72V 500W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace, and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Does it stop the brushless motor when the brake is at 5V?
When the brake is at 5V, it will not necessarily stop the brushless motor immediately, this brake signal just makes the brushless motor decelerate and stop quickly, so if the brake signal decreases, then the speed of the brake will also decrease.