Selling low speed 3 phase brushless motor with 1000W power, low speed of 1000 rpm, 10 Nm high torque, rated current 17.1A, buy a complete set of a brushless motor for a more reliable solution.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 1000W
Rated Voltage: 72V
Rated Current: 17.1A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 10 Nm
Max Torque: 30 Nm
Rated Speed: 1000 rpm
No-load Speed: 1200 rpm
Square Flange Size: 130 mm
Insulation Grade: F
Working Efficiency: 85%
Protection Grade: IP65
Brake Length: 40-50mm
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 12 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 72V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 1 kW brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 72V 1000W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace, and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: I would like to purchase a 72V BLDC motor, but how do I calculate the capacity of the battery current required?
You should have information about what this machine is going to be connected to. What is important for the battery current capacity is the torque.
Torque = Torque constant x Current.
The beauty of a BLDC machine is that this current is a DC value, it flows in two phases only, so the current that will be drawn from your DClink (and possibly your battery) ensures that your battery voltage is suitable for all voltage drops (switches, cables, inductors) to reach your operating speed.
That peak current will flow from the battery, so initially, you must make sure the battery can meet your peak torque point. So to amp hours. You need to quantify your duty. Are you running at maximum speed and torque but only for 1 second and the rest of the time at low speed and low torque points.