600W low-speed brushless motor can provide fast and powerful motion for your motor, rated torque 6Nm, peak up to 18 Nm, rated current 10.96A, rated speed 2000 rpm, you can purchase a complete brushless motor, controller, and brake for your equipment.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 600W
Rated Voltage: 72V
Rated Current: 10.9A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 6 Nm
Max Torque: 18 Nm
Rated Speed: 2000 rpm
No-load Speed: 2400 rpm
Square Flange Size: 110 mm
Insulation Grade: F
Working Efficiency: 85%
Protection Grade: IP65
Brake Length: 40-50mm
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 6.6 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 72V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 600W brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 72V 600W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace, and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: I will generate a 0-5V signal for the throttle, so I don't need a 5V output. Can I connect the brushless motor directly?
The throttle is used for the same purpose as the brake signal, and the 0-5V signal can be connected directly to the brushless motor. The brushless motor is controlled by ESC, and it will not turn when you increase the "throttle" to the maximum, so you can turn down the frequency of ESC.