Reliable 3-phase brushless DC motor for sale with good price, 110mm square flange size, rated speed of 3000 rpm, high efficiency of more than 85%. Small 1.9 kW BLDC motor adopts a new type of sealing device, which has good protection performance and strong adaptability to the environment and works continuously in harsh environments such as corrosion and humidity.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 1.9 kW
Rated Voltage: 96V DC
Rated Current: 22A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 6 Nm
Max. Torque: 18 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3600 rpm
Square Flange Size: 110 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 6.6 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable Speed Control: 96V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, High Power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide Speed Control Range: The speed control range of 2.5 hp brushless motor than speed AC motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed AC motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute To Energy Saving: The rotor of the brushless motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped With Protection Function: The high-speed BLDC motor helps to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Speed Torque Curve
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
High-torque brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: How to fix the 4,2 error code which is stated as a Hall Sensor error of 96V BLDC motor?
Please follow the steps below to recheck:
- You can test the faulty motor with the normal controller, and check if it still shows a 4,2 error code?
- If it still fails, please check whether the Hall signal wiring of this motor is correct? Please refer to the attached wiring instructions.
- If there is still a problem, please provide us with a video for reference.