The 48V brushless motor has a rated torque of 16 Nm, peak torque of 42 Nm, and a rated speed of 3000 rpm. The brushless motor has a soft start and soft stop and good braking characteristics, eliminating the need for a mechanical or electromagnetic brake.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 5 kW
Rated Voltage: 72V
Rated Current: 82A
Phase: 3 phase
Holding Torque: 16 Nm
Max. Torque: 42 Nm
Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
No-load Speed: 3600 rpm
Square Flange Size: 180 mm
Working Efficiency: 85%
Insulation Grade: F
Protection Grade: IP54
Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO/TS16949
Weight: 18.6 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 72V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 5 kW brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 72V 5000W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
72V 2500W Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: I have a 1250W 72V BLDC motor What combination of solar panels should I use to best run my BLDC motor?
A typical monocrystalline PV panel will deliver about 150 watts of module power in the full midday sun when the panel temperature is 25 degrees Celsius.
Market-leading "back contact" panels can produce about 200 W/m^2 under the same conditions. 130 W/m^2 output will do well for a flat sunrise panel when heated by the sun. Therefore, if the panel is sunny, 1250 W would require 1250/130 = ~10 m2.