Buy a low-speed 1kW brushless motor online at a cheap price. 96V brushless electric motor with low speed of 1000 rpm, no-load speed 1200 rpm, 10 Nm rated torque and max. torque to 30 Nm, IP65 for the body. BLDC motor works with a matching controller may achieve simple to complex control, and meet various communication requirements.
Matched Controller Model: TH-G
Rated Power: 1000W
Rated Voltage: 96V
Rated Current: 12.8A
Phase: 3 phase
Rated Torque: 10 Nm
Max Torque: 30 Nm
Rated Speed: 1000 rpm
No-load Speed: 1200 rpm
Square Flange Size: 130 mm
Insulation Grade: F
Working Efficiency: 85%
Protection Grade: IP65
Brake Length: 40-50mm
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO
Weight: 12 kg
Note: Power, Voltage, Speed, Shaft, Motor Length, and Motor Lead of BLDC Motors can be customized.
- Stable speed control: 96V brushless motor continues to set speed and a feedback signal is compared from the speed of the motor to adjust the voltage applied to the motor; therefore, even if the load change, still can set the speed from slow instantaneous adjustment to, and in order to stabilize the running speed.
- Thin, high power: 3 phase DC motor adopts a permanent magnet brushless motor rotor, thus realizing the thin and high power.
- Wide speed control range: 1 kW brushless DC motor speed control range than speed ac motor and inverter wider, because unlike the speed ac motor that at low speed have restrictions on the use of torque, so there is no brush motor is suitable for from low speed to high speed, all require the use of a certain torque.
- Contribute to energy saving: The rotor of the brushless dc electric motor is used for the permanent magnet, which can reduce the two-loss of the rotor, so the power consumption is reduced by more than 20% compared with the three-phase induction motor with variable frequency control, which is helpful for the energy saving of the device.
- Equipped with protection function: 96V 1000W BLDC motor can help to protect the safety of the equipment system.
|Hall Line Color
||Hall Signal Definition
||Plug Serial Number
|Orange and Black
Brushless DC motors are widely used in our lives, such as electric bicycles, inverter air conditioners, washing machines, drones, automobiles, CNC machine tools, polishing and grinding equipment, packaging machinery, tools, turnstiles, industrial control, medical machinery, automation to, AGV trolley, aerospace, and intelligent storage equipment, etc.
Tips: Can you provide the 1 to 1.5 hp BLDC motors that can spin at 4000 rpm?
Yes, we can customize 1-1.5 hp motors with 4000 rpm rated speed, but the housing temperature of the motor will increase by about 10-20 degrees when the motor runs at 4000 rpm.